Wednesday, December 05, 2007

need to fix

okay, here is the new master bedroom, and I don't like the windows.

They had to be put in low because of the roofline that needed to be matched. but it means I need to look at the neighbors' crap.
I don't want to have a great new addition, and not like the view. I just want natural light and maybe a good view of the cliffs behind the house. We have a pretty view of the lake out front. I just told our builder and now I am going to hunt for a few smaller windows to put up high. Then we can use the space below them better too. He said the fix should only cost about $500 to reframe. I think it is totally worth it to fix what could be a huge mistake.

This is the view in the bathroom....
I would like three windows across like this in the bedroom too....

the bathroom..... one big box, with seperate 'rooms' within. a 'wet' room that will be shower and tub (where the windows are), a room with a sliding door for the toilet( on the far wall), and a room that it all connects from for the sinks....

No comments: