Wednesday, October 14, 2009

house to flip

I am thinking that I'd love to flip a house. I've wanted to do it for many years, and I think maybe now is the time.
I found one that I looked at today, which seems to have good potential, as the kitchen is horrid and needs an overhaul, and a new layout.... and the bathroom upstairs is terrible too.
But the house is sunny, and bright, nice hardwood floors, good area, and I liked it. I think the problems are fairly easy to fix, and hoping I can figure it all out, do it, then sell it and make some money :)



2 comments:

Dan said...

Flipping a house is a major project and easy to misjudge when it comes to costs associated with remodeling it. Be careful in this market.

MakeItYellow said...

Tough time to be trying to flip properties. Good luck!
http://makeityellow.com/