Friday, January 05, 2007

damage done......

Apparently this:

warrents this:


Someone hit my car in the parking lot of my little one's school the other day. And then he promptly drove away, with his bumper hanging from his Volvo. I luckily found out who it was, and called him to tell him that he had done damage to my car. He was incredibly apologetic, and was very genuine about it. He had driven away partly due to the fact that he was so stunned that his own bumper had fallen off... and he was not aware that he had damaged my car in the process. He promptly called his insurance and it will all be taken care of.

Today, a man arrived at my door with a huge bouquet of flowers. I couldn't imagine who would have sent them to me. But I wasn't surprised to see the card that came with it was an apology note from the man who had hit my car. I had been told he was an incredibly sweet person. Apparently this is true!

No comments: