Thursday, September 20, 2007

birthday morning for emmett

in our house, I like to have my boys wake up to a party.....
(and apparently when you are only turning 6, it starts just after 6am)
and yes, we have cake for breakfast!


emmett is so cute in the morning
(but my hair at that hour- yikes! a bit big looking in this photo!- it looks way cooler than this usually)
more Star Wars LEGO stuff!!!!
and even more! this was... "this is what I've been wanting!)
Eli helped emmett figure out how to use his "PokeBall" for Pokemon....

just a little excited......

and the next morning, they are working hard first thing in the morning before school!

1 comment:

Jelly said...

Another birthday! It looks like Emmett cleaned up! Both of your sons look like they're really growing a lot. So tall!
Hey - did you finish reading The Kite Runner? I just read it during the summer and I loved it. I sent it to my sister-in-law in the hopes she'll read it. If she does get through it, I think it might be the 1st book she's read since university. My family doesn't read very much. Meanwhile, I've got a stack of books waiting for me. I discovered a great bookstore in Seoul that delivers. Uh-oh!