Friday, March 24, 2006

spring cleaning

spring is here, according to the calendar... not the temperature. yesterday I took down some of the frames in the front hall to put in some newer photos. this has been loooong overdue. There were no photos up of our trip last spring that we took to europe. we took so many great photos and had such a good adventure there with the boys. I think I was putting it off partly because I wasn't sure which pictures to put in, then finally, yesterday I decided that was a stupid thing to be holding me back, wanting to make it just right, and that I should do something rather than stagnate about it. so I took down the biggest frame that had lots of photos from Vinalhaven, (there are 2 more frames with Vinalhaven photos in them too), and I just grabbed the stack of photos from the trip and chose a pretty good selection. It can be changed, but now I feel like I at least made progress and did my 2% in some direction. I also put the photo of Eli into a frame with his target that he shot a bull's eye with a crossbow, when we were in Prague. It looks great.

No comments: