Monday, March 13, 2006

emmett's sweater!

Finally! some progress and gratification in finishing a project after all of that ripping out. and it is great, looks wonderful and is a cool sweater. It is machine washable wool. Emmett so far is not into wearing it despite the fact that he was completely involved in the creating of it, with color choice, pattern approval, etc.
He was willing to put it on just for one photo, but he doesn't seem to want to actually wear it. Which is okay, as it is a bit too big, and will fit wonderfully next fall/winter. He was eager to be out riding his bike, but it was warm enough that he didn't actually need a sweater, so he wanted it off right after I snapped the photo.
Now I will be on to making the one for me again, without the skein that was a different dye lot. In the meantime, I am looking for jobs somewhere other than here, as I really need a change and we could all use a new location!

No comments: