Thursday, April 05, 2007

marketing .... in class

I am loving the business class I have been taking. It is good for me on so many levels.

Yesterday's class was given by Kathy McAfee, The Marketing Motivator. She was so great, and yes, very motivating. Her presentation was fabulous and inspiring. I am looking forward to attending some of her workshops.

I really want to keep going with my community center and keep energy going with it even though it is not what I am doing for the class. I do feel that it is really what I need to be doing, and that so much of my last 10 years has been leading toward it. I need to hook up with more people, but so far so many people are interested. Just need to find the right partner. Will write more at some point about it, as it just draws me more and more. It really seems right in many ways.

For now, school is really good, and I think it will keep me on my path......
good energy.......

No comments: