Friday, May 19, 2006

Pizza Cookies

I made these cookies yesterday for an event at Eli's school. I thought they looked so cute! They were little sugar cookies. I spread strawberry jam on them when they were still warm, and then sprinkled them with shredded coconut. The toppings were little bits of dried apples and pieces of green fruit roll-ups. I thought they looked so cute! The whole plate of them together looked great. But...... when I brought them and put them down on the table, the school kids just kind of looked at them and moved toward other things. I asked one little girl what they were- she said little pizzas. I told her they were cookies, and she looked at me like I was nuts. I guess I made them look too real, as there were about 6 left and I had only brought about 20. Oh well. I liked them anyway.

No comments: