Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Plethora of Appetizers

These are what I made for my friend Jenny's party......

oops... took photo before grnishing with snipped chives.......



and a last minute addition that was fabulous and so easy, was this killer dip made with Gorgonzola, port, and hazelnuts.....















I had fun making all of these. It was a huge learning experience too, and now I know that I don't want to cater as a job. I know that I do enjoy it on a slightly smaller scale, and only if it is for a friend. It took far more time than I had anticipated, but I still really enjoyed doing it. The morning of the party, my friend Jamie stopped by and commented how 'at peace' I seemed to be, seemingly in the face of stress, but I was really in my element, so felt peaceful, and obviously exuded that somehow.
In any case, people seemed to enjoy what I made, which was my intention, and made me happy.

1 comment:

Jelly said...

There is a pool of drool gathering at my feet. YUM!!! (Your appetizers, not my drool.)