Wednesday, February 28, 2007

henna on hands

I liked this one alot....


a cool moroccan cuff and ring on my friend for a World Outreach program

I have been practicing and getting darker designs using a better henna mix than I was before. Now I am getting such good color using just hot water, henna, fructose, and teatree oil.

There is a world outreach program at my friends church next week. They are studying the berber people, and would like to have something interactive. So.... she has asked me to do henna there, and also to serve moroccan mint tea. Apparently there will be several hundred people attending. So it will be a busy few hours! I have taught her how to do the henna as well, and one other friend too. So the three of us will be giving the attendees a choice of one of three designs, and we will just crank through them all.

No comments: