Thursday, February 08, 2007

what to not wear

since I couldn't wear much at my colonoscopy the other day ..... :)
I thought I would wear some henna instead.

I did these on my hand and thought they came out pretty well. I have had several people stop me and ask about it. I have been handing out my card alot, and have been getting some business too. Helps that many people are going away to warmer places- they seem to want something cool to 'wear'.

I like this one alot...


the swirl down near my wrist ended up looking cool

The results of my colonoscopy (see post about 'prepping' below) :
they removed 4 polyps and I am good to go until same time next year. Seems I just grow polyps quickly. I am the polyp farm, and the doctor needs to just harvest them once a year :) and then I am fine. No cancer to come again, unless I don't keep removing what I grow!

1 comment:

Jelly said...

That mendhi looks REALLY cool! I'm relieved everything went well with your doctor's appointment! Stay well, my friend!