Monday, August 21, 2006

Wearing hats

Trying to balance. So hard, always fitting into different hats. The Mommy hat, versus the Lindsey hat. Somehow they should be the same really, but I can't seem to get them on at the same time. I also have the house hat, where I clean/organize/grocery shop/pay bills/do laundry, and those kind of 'house' things.

I love being mom, and I also love knitting and being able to create things that way- but don't seem to find the time lately. Love to write, but feel like even posting has been far too brief, I don't get a chance to really write and express- frustrating, but feel like I will get time when the kids start back to school, and we can all have some kind of routine established.
I like my photographers hat alot, and have enjoyed getting back to it. I also am enjoying trying on this new hat for creating henna designs which is a whole new way to express myself. I really miss my riding hat, and would love to wear that again, but somehow it doesn't seem to be the time yet... which frustrates me.

No comments: