Wednesday, November 01, 2006

halloweeeeen.......

Boba Fett, and a "murdered guy" had fun. I stole Eli out of school just after lunch, and we all went home and worked like crazy to prepare for the evening. (sometimes things are more important than being in school- and boy, was Eli psyched when I showed up to take him home!)

We worked on pumpkins, costumes, and Eli created a spooky graveyard in the front yard, that I got sucked into helping with (willingly!) and we added spiderwebs and more.....

Then we trick-or-treated for long enough that the boys got quite a stash of goodies!

emmett being Boba Fett

Eli being a "murdered guy"

me.... carving pumpkins

emmett wanted ghosts....

Eli chose a skull with flames
for his graveyard...

It all looked great in the dark, and we even had spiderwebs across the front door for "guests".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog . . and you do such wonderful things with your children!

lindsey starr said...

Thank you!!!
I try to be a good mom, and love my kids.

I can only hope they look back on their childhood with good memories of it (and of me too!).

Anonymous said...

It looks as though they definitely will . . it is obvious your family is most important to you. I e-mailed you at your 'stonepier' add. too not knowing if that was correct.