Sunday, June 18, 2006

Beautiful things

Lately I have been frustrated, as we go out somewhere, and then I snap one or two photos, then the batteries die. Sucks. I have learned that if I don't use the flash, it lasts longer (I usually cancel the flash anyway)
Okay, so the other night, we went to one of my favorite places for dinner and take out:
The food is always good there, and presentation is important, as it is in any Japanese meal.


my sashimi and negi maki

Adam's sushi deluxe

I would have loved to have taken more photos, hmm will have to go back....


Then, as we left, and were driving around, I saw these incredibly beautiful peonies, and the light was just right on them. I wanted to take one more photo before the battery died on me. I have a friend who does beautiful prints of flowers, and I wanted to take this for her.


but don't look too closely... the damned ant got into my picture. I was able to take only 2 more quick ones before the battery quit. But this was the best lighting and now I will have to get him out of there with photoshop somehow (I'm not good in photoshop at all!).

This one, I love too- it is the roses that were given to emmett's teachers on the final day of school this year. They were such a fabulus color! Two dozen of them all bunched together made for a stunning display.

No comments: