Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Color Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.......


Color Week
kind of intrigued me....
It is a challenge to post a photo each day in a pre-selected color. Many bloggers participate, and it is kind of fun to look at what everyone else is doing. One blogger "hosts" it, and if you go to that blog /website ( click here ) , and read the 'comments' on the first day of the color week, you will see the comments from everyone who is participating and find the links to their blogs to see their photos for each day's color.

This color week was posed as an idea from two blogger sites:
one is port2port (as linked above)
and a joint effort from little birds

The color assignments for each day:
Monday- white
Tuesday- brown
Wednesday- gray/black
Thursday- blue
Friday- red

Gray/ Black is the color for wednesday.....

We hauled this lobster crate up from a little beach in Vinalhaven Maine, and brought it home with us. It now sits on our back porch and is used as a table by the kids for picnics, and for hors d'ouerves and drinks by the adults....


lobster crate


Tuesday Brown

There is so much brown I like! Beautiful bay horses, great cappuccino, creme brulee, soft warm sweaters, naturally wrapped packages in brown boxes/paper, and oh so much more....

For today, I also thought I would participate in the "Self Portrait Tuesday" challenge as well. (I will post a link to that one when I find it...)


me.... in brown

White Monday

These are placemats that I made in college when I took a weaving class.

handwoven placemats

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved the boards (lobster crates). It looks like a happy pumpkin face is tied to an aimlessly wandering board going down the stream of life without the freedom of making any choices of his own.