Friday, June 16, 2006

Color week- red Friday

So, it is Friday and today's assigned color is red. I'm thinking as I woke up... "what the heck will I do for today? I don't have much red in my life.....". My brain slowly chugged into gear as I paked lunch for Eli and lo and behold... I have a red! one of his favorite snacks/ desserts in his lunch is one of these little asian cakes, which is sort of twinkie-ish. They come in lemon, orange and strawberry. And I must admit- they are good!

Then, as I was walking Eli in to his school, and I bumped into my friend Jonni. I looked down and saw her feet- yeah!! I had to explain it to her why I needed to take a photo of her feet. Lucky for me she obliged.


After dropping off Eli, emmett and I headed to the store.... and I was pushing the cart out..... there was more red!! the pile of baskets....


Then we got home and I unpacked things, and put out a bowl of these fabulous grape tomatoes that I needed to eat immediately after snapping the photo...
So... I DO have red in my life! although it is soooo not my color. I am a blue and green girl... with lots of neutral earthy tones thrown in.

No comments: