Friday, March 23, 2007

pango's world

It's about to be rocked. We have enjoyed having our little ferret, who is sweet and entertaining. He is playful and interactive. The boys love him and love to hold him and play with him. Eli has saved his money to help buy fun tubes for him to climb through, and they create fun ways for him to go through it. But... we have had more than one ferret in the past. They are very social little animals and are so cute when they have playmates. I always said that I would never have "just one" ferret again.

Pango sleeping in his cage......

The other day, there was a post on freecycle for some ferrets needing a good home. I called, we went to visit them, and of course we will be getting them! I couldn't resist. It will be more work, and more cleaning up, but I do love them. Pango will grow to play with and accept these new ones, but he will be mad at first I think, and probably horror-stricken! How dare they come into HIS space!

But these new two have only been able to have a space as big as a small bathroom to play in. They have never been able to play in any space bigger. We give ours free run of the entire house. These little guys will be whipping around for days I think! and my boys will be entertained and have a blast. It will certainly cut down on the arguing over who gets to hold the one ferret that we have! and with three, it won't always be that they want a certain one, the way it might be if we had just two. Three will be a whole different dynamic. They are supposed to arrive on Sunday.

I love having animals........

No comments: