Friday, March 30, 2007

skies are blue

so nice to see this!
It has certainly felt like spring is in the air lately......


I am wanting to eat lighter things, and feeling very in synch with the season change.
wish I had planted bulbs last fall to come up and be pretty ones in my garden. But first I need to make it a raised bed. Then I can do it.

I have been knitting a bunch lately- determined to finsh the alpaca rollneck sweater for my friend Jenny. Then, after that, I'd love to finsh the ribbed turtleneck sweater I started for me. It is such a wonderful heathered greenish blue. I have been getting more knitting done since I joined a Stich 'n Bitch group and go every week for a few hours. It's a fun group to be in.

I think the next thing after that may be ripping out this sweater:
and using the yarn to make something else. This was the most labor intensive sweater I ever made, and the yarn is linen and wool. But, for how much time and energy I put into this sweater, I don't like it very much. And I feel like I should be on the Cosby Show (remember Bill Cosby's sweaters?). I want a great sweater that I will reach for time and time again.

No comments: