Thursday, March 22, 2007

sunny day skiing




Emmett and I skied today in the early afternoon. it was sunny and beautiful. We only did about 4 runs, but they were great.... and we had fun hanging out in the sunshine at the lodge. You can see how deserted it is.

Then I dropped him at home with Adam, and picked up Eli as he got off of the schoolbus. We skied a whole bunch for 2 hours, but the sun had just gone down. Much different temperatures then! So tomorrow, Eli has a 1/2 day of school, so I will take him and be there by 2, so he will get to experience spring skiing in the sunny warmth.

I don't get many photos of Eli and skiing since, he doesn't like his photo taken, and when we are skiing I can't video very well, since I am trying desperately to keep up!


but that said, I did get these of him just after his glorious wipeout... I wasn't quick enough on the draw to capture him sprawled... but digging the huge amount of snow out of his hindside just after! and he was cracking up too. I did get him being funny on video which I will add to the post tomorrow.....



No comments: